Milner

Aussie!

I havnt found any recent threads of James, so I just wanted to say that he has been immense this month- and should definitely start in the DERBY taking Nasri's spot.

A shout-out also needs to be given to Barry who has been 'solid'

personally i'd play him instead of barry sunday.

against teams who knock the ball about at a high pace he's not quick enough, 5 seconds behind everyone else on the pitch.

against teams like wigan he can get away with it.

Milner imo should start all the big games and most infact, slap back in the centre.

awesome player, needs a chance to show it more.

Not been given the proper chance to puch himself! Yaya, sliva, jonhson, barry, de jong and more BUT everytime he has come on he's gone for it moe than the others.

I would give Johnson more of a chance over Milner at the moment but try him out in different rolls. Try him on the left and cross balls in rather than cuting in and shooting? Leave the scoring to the forwards!? get the ball in to them? milner on the right Johnson on the left! could work?

Aussie! said:
I havnt found any recent threads of James, so I just wanted to say that he has been immense this month- and should definitely start in the DERBY taking Nasri's spot.

A shout-out also needs to be given to Barry who has been 'solid'

true, he has been immense, i was one of his doubters last year and he really has proven me wrong and switched it on this season.

I didn't get Milner until this season & so far he is proving to be the player I thought we'd bought from Villa. He should deffo start ahead of Nasri for me. Nasri & AJ are the game changers we may have to call on to make an impact as late substitutes, but the derby is a match where every player has to stand up & be counted so for me Milner is a must to start with Balotelli, Aguero & Silva.

Giving him City Player of the Month should let the team and himself know how we feel about him at the moment.

the lad is quietly getting better and better

his pass, movement and finish for his goal on saturday was nothing short of sensastional.
and his contribution on tuesday was vital with another piece of clever skill

keep it going james lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.