Mind The Gap Watch

Anyone got a photo of Jordan’s fanny?

This guy should be able to help:

Joe_Hart_69775.jpg

Nah, Stones' maybe.
I’ve been told by many a rival supporter he doesn’t have any.

Just heard it this morning, in fact, from a faux Dipper in a discount suit. If he wasn’t my manager I’d have separated him from his.

I’ve been told by many a rival supporter he doesn’t have any.

Just heard it this morning, in fact, from a faux Dipper in a discount suit. If he wasn’t my manager I’d have separated him from his.
Just nod and smile.

Just nod and smile.
Did exactly that, with a “nice suit” for good measure, whilst the other managers smirked on in quiet solidarity. Like Liverpool’s current league form (and Mourinho’s reign), everyone is fairly sure his days are numbered.

I do, having 4 threads on the bastards is embarrassing and obsessive. I can hate United without having to be obsessed over the fuckers. They are a complete and utter irrelevance currently. I hate Liverpool ten times more.

No wonder there is a thread in the City section about lack of atmosphere. People (note I didn't put fans) like Tom will sit there saying nowt and doing even less.

Tom, it isn't being obsessive it is simply taking the piss. When we were in the third division we took the piss out of them and now we are 18/19 points clear by fuck I am going to continue to take the piss out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.