Mind The Gap Watch

I agree.... You are embarrassing

Maybe you don't understand that us older blues had our faces rubbed in the shit by them rags C.unts for 35 fucking years and now it's our turn to take the piss.
And believe me we are loving every second of it...
If you don't like the threads..don't read them...simples really .
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching our fantastic team lording it over them rag twats...but taking the piss out of them only second to this.
Enjoy it while it lasts...laugh at the twats..I know I do.

These are glorious days to be a City fan it really is.
The fact that they have turned into a big pile of steaming horse shit makes it all the more sweeter.
More threads the better taking the piss out of these fuckers the better.
Btw does anyone know what happened to the United Funnies thread?? There was some quality stuff on that :))

A perfect present for the Rag in your life, a "mind the gap" watch

s-l1600.jpg

There is a serious problem with it though, it only goes up to 12.

A perfect present for the Rag in your life, a "mind the gap" watch

s-l1600.jpg

There is a serious problem with it though, it only goes up to 12.
24hr display?

Still likely to be not enough come feb

Frustrating that Liverpool remain close. At some point injuries will derail their side. Hopefully they reach the knockout stage of the C/L and thus need to commit top players to that competition.

Frustrating that Liverpool remain close. At some point injuries will derail their side. Hopefully they reach the knockout stage of the C/L and thus need to commit top players to that competition.
Never mind what they do in europe; we just need to smash them at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.