Mind Your Language

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Politically correct people exit the thread now but I have been watching all these again on youtube, enjoyed it somewhat the first time around enjoyed even more while rewatching it again ...... would never get on TV today due to the stereotyping, faves are the Spaniard the Japanese guy and the Indian Ranjit ..... also Francois Pascal was one of the hottest women ever ...... what a doll

Fonejacker wasn’t that long ago, was it? Ugandan Dollars and free ring ding.

Fonejacker wasn’t that long ago, was it? Ugandan Dollars and free ring ding.
Ello? This is your banking manager, from the bank that you are banking with.

Probably still funny, but a lot more likely to cause a row.

Politically correct people exit the thread now but I have been watching all these again on youtube, enjoyed it somewhat the first time around enjoyed even more while rewatching it again ...... would never get on TV today due to the stereotyping, faves are the Spaniard the Japanese guy and the Indian Ranjit ..... also Francois Pascal was one of the hottest women ever ...... what a doll

In the not so recent past, probably upset the PC brigade

In the not so recent past, probably upset the PC brigade

I thought that was brilliant. To me, it’s all about the intent. Jokes that make fun of others in a nasty way are simply ugly, irrespective of the subject matter. Jokes that point out differences in a gentle way, and laugh about them in a similar manner, are cool imo. Identifying contrast and differentiation is at the very heart of humour.

I thought that was brilliant. To me, it’s all about the intent. Jokes that make fun of others in a nasty way are simply ugly, irrespective of the subject matter. Jokes that point out differences in a gentle way, and laugh about them in a similar manner, are cool imo. Identifying contrast and differentiation is at the very heart of humour.
So right, we all need a bit of comedy in our lives, it’s not disrespectful at all, as Brits we have our stereotypes and I would never take offence at anyone having a pop.

One of my recent favourites:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.