Minder - Arthur Daley

Arthur really was a brilliant character, one of those programmes it seems where the central character over time actually fades into the background and the support goes on to become the main attraction.

Dennis Waterman, for some reason I’ve never taken to, he annoyed the shit out of me for some reason, obviously as time went by it became clear in real life he was a pretty unpleasant person , bit like Geoffrey Boycott.
He annoyed me as he was bonking Rula Lenska or whatever her name was. Fit as fuck back then

Like father, like son. That's exactly what he said, his "negotiator" with the knuckle duster was stood behind him at the time :-(
Funnily enough one of my dad's associates in the 80's was a used car dealer from Ancoats (not quite Ardwick) who was a bit of a tout outside Maine Road too back in the day. Got my ticket for the QPR game off him!

Loved minder still watch the re-runs George Cole was a brilliant actor,the st trinians films were great flash Harry,as for Minder every character has is role brilliantly Arthur,Terry,Dave and Chisholm 70’s and 80’s telly blows the shit out of today’s crap.

I have it on good authority that dennis waterman was a nasty , bad tempered bastard in real life.
also sid little.
and david jason is a nasty twat who spoke to the crew on set like shite.

on topic, minder was great and george cole a great actor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.