Mini Bus From Macclesfield To Wembley( Both Buses Now Full)

Maccblue

Mini buses going from Macc, leaving approx 6.30 £37 p/h including parking, going to the Green man pub as we did for the semi's . Approx 5 spaces remaining atm. Leaving from Macc Station

PM me if interested.......Yes you can drink. Poss pick ups on the way<br /><br />-- Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
Maccblue said:
Mini buses going from Macc, leaving approx 6.30 £37 p/h including parking, going to the Green man pub as we did for the semi's . Approx 5 spaces remaining atm. Leaving from Macc Station

PM me if interested.......Yes you can drink. Poss pick ups on the way

both buses now full cheers

You still looking to get to Wembley? I have train tickets spare which are out of Stockport at 08:43 and out of Euston at 19:00. Two hours each way. Then the tube is a couple of stops to Wembley. Currently £70 on Virgin website but we pre-booked and they were £35. So you can have them for what we paid if thats any good to you? Im based in Stockport so can meet to hand over if needed.

PM me if any use to anyone!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.