Mini COMS/ little Ethiad

Wafty Cranker

What do they use this for these days? I know the reserves used to play there. What's it used for now? They always seem to have the floodlights on and the netting in the nets. Who plays there?

I'm sure I read City Ladies play their matches there?

Blue Punter said:
Anyone got an idea how much it costs to rent it out for a couple of hours?

They won't rent it out.

Our Sunday league booked it a couple of seasons ago for the league final and about a week before the game got an email off City saying the groundsman had decided he didn't want anyone playing on it.

Not sure why some **** who's paid to cut the grass is calling the shots but there you go.

they use as an athletics track and training facility and sometimes the youth players play there,

A lot of athletics clubs use it for the track.
I know Belle Vue racers and Sale harriers use it and I think another group may use it too.

tidyman said:
Blue Punter said:

They won't rent it out.

Our Sunday league booked it a couple of seasons ago for the league final and about a week before the game got an email off City saying the groundsman had decided he didn't want anyone playing on it.

Not sure why some **** who's paid to cut the grass is calling the shots but there you go.

Cheers for the reply.

Was this when the reserves/youth team were playing there?
Just wondering if they've relaxed the rules since then.

How much was you quoted and who was the contact point?

Thanks in advance, tidyman.

Blue Punter said:
tidyman said:
Blue Punter said:

They won't rent it out.

Cheers for the reply.

Was this when the reserves/youth team were playing there?
Just wondering if they've relaxed the rules since then.

How much was you quoted and who was the contact point?

Thanks in advance, tidyman.

I think it was before the reserves moved to Hyde so you never know.

Can't be much help on the contact or the price I'm afraid mate as it wasn't me who personally booked it. All I remember from the bloke who did book it was it wasn't cheap and he was pretty pissed off with the way City handled it.

Think we ended up at Stalybridge instead that year who charged a fraction of the price and were very accomodating at very short notice.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.