Mino Raiola attacks Guardiola

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 25 Mar 2018.

1. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Team supported:
    Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
    That is the sort of crap that the media has to publish in the international breaks. If the clown had said that about Mou he would be suing the b*#*@* for defamation.
    But Pep has more class than that and will say nothing which will piss Mino and the media ghouls off.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    Yep, Raoila, long may Guardiola and Txiki keep mortally upsetting him.

3. Mr.Feeny

Mr.Feeny

On topic. I'm not sure what would prompt him to come with something this incendiary, without being provoked.

Bitterness about Guardiola be benching Ibrahimovic while at Barcelona? Bitterness at Pep selling Ibrahimovic and then immediately winning the champions league without him, which lowered Zlatan's stock?

As others have pointed out, he's dug his own grave. If I'm an young player and want a chance to play under Guardiola, I wouldn't want to be represented by this particular agent. Not a shrewd move.

4. acton28

acton28

Team supported:
    MCFC & Aberystwyth Town &
    "I am Zlatan and I win everything. You mortals are just not fit to clean my boots. Look at my title win at Old Trafford."

I wonder if he would mind spear-heading a campaign for confidence or perhaps mental health issues. I'm sure deep down he is very nice, and probably a little lonely but he does come across as a bit of a prickly-pear. He reminds me of a car salesman who is selling Ford Mondeos but claiming they are vintage Ghosts or something, and all this whilst ghe drives a Smart car, because he is too good for everything that has been imagined and created.

5. FCBarca

FCBarca

Pizza boy should be ignored

6. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Yes but for all their lack of football knowledge Woody and the Mall Rats are supposed to be smart
    cookies when it comes to business?

7. Maly Wilson

Maly Wilson

Busy Managing my other love - High Lane FC
    This is the part I really find ridiculous:

Raiola was further incensed when another of his clients, Maxwell, was left out of the squad for the 2011 Champions League final when Barca beat Manchester United at Wembley.

“Guardiola is a cowardly dog,” he added. “I went to London for the Champions League final and saw in the stadium that he was not on the players list.

“I was furious, almost flew into him in the corridors, but Adriano Galliani, the president of AC Milan, stopped me.“

So he basically thinks he has the right to pick a team by the sounds of things???? Shown his true colours there. It’s got fuck all to do with him who the manager picks. Wonder if he’s making Jose leave Pogba on the bench? Lol

8. FCBarca

FCBarca

Nevermind that the real starter at LB was Abidal for the 2011 CL Final and Maxwell was just a backup in general. Moreover, Adriano could play LB or RB hence his inclusion over Pizza boy's client who was recovering from a groin injury at the time.

9. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Big Conk screwed himself over by proclaiming himself some kind of superhuman. Obviously Pep decided that nobody was bigger than the team, and he proved his point by benching him.

Just sheer bitterness from Raiola, as he missed out on a megabucks pay day.

10. Manchester1894

Manchester1894