Minor Movements

MCRJON

Greg Cunningham is going to Bristol City
Juan Roman is going to Barcelona
Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.

Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.

Tomato_Sauce_Mug.jpg

I'm all ears.

EDIT: I'm upset Staylor is leaving(if the op is correct) I love his banter.

"Alright Treacle?"

Got anything to back this up? Thanks for posting though mate. Love a bit of transfer gossip.

MCRJON said:
they mustn't fancy Ryan McGivern again then. Is Greg going on loan too? He's just signed a contract extension and is being tipped for the next Irish World Cup squad so it's unlikely to be a sale.
MCRJON said:
Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.
Eirik Johansen isn't ready to be 3rd choice next season, we'll be in the keeper market again I predict.
MCRJON said:
Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.
MATÍAS RODRÍGUEZ!

MCRJON said:

on holiday?

fairyfeet said:
MCRJON said:

on holiday?
This has been mentioned on here a few times already this summer. Barca would have to pay us compensation because of his age.
Martinez is a good shout on the alleged signing. A relatively low profile player, and possible work permit issues the reason why nothing has come out yet?
Has Stuart Taylor decided that as a professional footballer, he wants to actually play some professional football before he retires? He has made great money out of us for doing very little.
Craig Gordon is on a free. Might be worth looking at if he can clear up his chronic injury problems?

MCRJON said:

Thanks for posting, I'm just waiting for your Major Movements thread.

MCRJON said:

if all this happens you'll be praised like a god, as the senior ITK haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.