Minority in away end today...

Sugarloaf said:
Whitworth Park said:
Why do you have to bring this up.
I was at the game, joined in when we changed it to Scousers.
Think the point was made. What fuck's me you goody two shoes lot, holier than
thou.
These cunts were slaping people with kids on Wembley Way a couple of weeks back.
Whilst I dont sing it I will not fall out with a fellow Blue who does.

So move on Jesus.

Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped>>>Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped>>>Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped...

Can you see a pattern forming? Everyone suffers from this minority of fuckwits who think it's okay to celebrate the deaths of human beings.

So some City fans singing Munich songs was the sole reason why innocent Blues were attacked at Wembley? I think not. I abhor the Munich songs, but don't use it to justify the behaviour of your fans in London.

dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
Why don't we just sing Who put the ball in yooniteds net

in the good old days city fans would of ..unfortunatly theres a new breed coming through now

dont chat shite, the past generations used to sing the runway songs full volume in the terraces. you never get that.

the younger fans didnt make up the songs, they have been around for decades. many have 'died out' to some extent.

Sugarloaf said:
Whitworth Park said:
Why do you have to bring this up.
I was at the game, joined in when we changed it to Scousers.
Think the point was made. What fuck's me you goody two shoes lot, holier than
thou.
These cunts were slaping people with kids on Wembley Way a couple of weeks back.
Whilst I dont sing it I will not fall out with a fellow Blue who does.

So move on Jesus.

Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped>>>Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped>>>Singing Munich songs>>>Getting slapped...

Can you see a pattern forming? Everyone suffers from this minority of fuckwits who think it's okay to celebrate the deaths of human beings.

Being a Rag>>>getting slapped>>>being a Rag>>>getting slapped....

The day we take a lesson on morality from you fucking lot is a long long way away.

Get your own fucking house in order before crying about fans singing nasty songs.

I saw more of your famous MIB with their arms outstretched doing the aeroplane at Wembley and mentioning the Munich word than i did Blues.

Nothing but a bunch of shit house wannabe gang members who because of numbers twat fuck out of scarfers, women and kids.

Do one Rag!

Why you felt compelled to post this thread, when it was a minority and aired once (that I heard) before it was changed to "scousers" I have no idea. I think some blues just like to slag off other blue.

We don't need anymore bad publicity, so why start a thread like this?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

LongsightM13 said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
They were sat at the back of the upper tier near the corner, thankfully after the goal the majority took it upon themselves to quickly add the word 'scousers' instead. Bunch of idiots.
A small, ragtag rabble of acne and chlamydia-riddled kids pissed on WKD upstairs and on the concourse by the look of it. The same bunch of lobotomised fuckwits were at the 'sing what we want' bollocks as well.
Nobody over the age of about 21 seemed to join in, thank fuck. In fact, I saw more than a few older blues shaking their heads in disbelief

HAha, very well put lol

Can't stand people who make these threads. What kind of adults get hurt by words? Sticks an stones an all that. You rather song it or you don't, who cares?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.