Minutes silence for Japan - ruined by rags

From the Beeb:

1946: Immaculately observed in Manchester and Munich... and we're now under way...

1945: Before kick-off, a minute's silence in tribute to those affected by the Japan earthquake.

I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

Libya is an uprising, when has there ever been a minutes silence for an unresolved uprising?

Pretty sure there were minutes silence for Thailand tsunami

As for Haiti

9/11

7/7

FeedTheGoat10 said:
No money in those countries, I wonder how much is made by FIFA/UEFA and prem league etc out of japan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.