Minutes silence for Japan - ruined by rags

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

It doesn't really help Japan either, it has to be said.

Pam said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

no, but it'll be noticed in japan which is all the fuckers want to achieve.

citykev28 said:
Pam said:

I will bet you £10 every club in PL does it this weekend

And really you think in the midst of everything that country is going through. They will go "after i have found my daughter i must support united because they didnt observe a 1 minute silence for my country"

citykev28 said:
Pam said:

Think they've got other fish to fry, really.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citykev28 said:

And really you think in the midst of everything that country is going through. They will go "after i have found my daughter i must support united because they didnt observe a 1 minute silence for my country"

i'm truly sorry if i've hurt your feelings with my playful suggestion that united are anything other than a fine, upstanding pillar of the community.

citykev28 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

i'm truly sorry if i've hurt your feelings with my playful suggestion that united are anything other than a fine, upstanding pillar of the community.

What? Come on mate be serious i hate them as much as any City fan but sometimes people miss the bigger picture. You want that bet or what?

johnny on the spot said:
From the Beeb:

1946: Immaculately observed in Manchester and Munich... and we're now under way...

1945: Before kick-off, a minute's silence in tribute to those affected by the Japan earthquake.

Fully thought this was tongue in cheek and quite funny - just seen they actually did put that. What an absolute embarassment the BBC are.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citykev28 said:

What? Come on mate be serious i hate them as much as any City fan but sometimes people miss the bigger picture. You want that bet or what?

mate, i'm having a laugh. my previous post on this thread suggseted that a marsielle fan shouted "it's was merde." in an anglo-french hybrid language.

no, i don't want a bet. you're probably right. it's just convenient that it's united up first and i can accuse them of being shitbags. calm down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.