Miows

TheMightyQuinn

That new legal high thing.

Anyone tried it yet? Only a matter of time before it's banned.

Mental stuff, like coke and mdma but more pleasant.

Stock up before it's banned children.

Peace and love.

TheMightyQuinn said:
That new legal high thing.

Anyone tried it yet? Only a matter of time before it's banned.

Mental stuff, like coke and mdma but more pleasant.

Stock up before it's banned children.

Peace and love.
Have YOU tried it yet? any good ... not that I'm intersted, my drugs days went out in the late nineties early 00's

yeh my mates are in 2 it, order it off the internet for £10 a gram, also sell it in shops. it is actually plant feeder

tasker said:
yeh my mates are in 2 it, order it off the internet for £10 a gram, also sell it in shops. it is actually plant feeder

Nah all legal highs pretend to be plant food for some reason.

I have tried it and yes it's good. I was sceptical, it's legal after all but I'm a convert now.

Incredible high with very little down points, I'd recommend it completely.

Tried some at the weekend, thought it was pretty good. It makes your nose hurt like fuck whe you snort it and you need quite a bit for it to work, but its a pretty nice high.

Must be getting old now. not even heard of this stuff. sounds right up my strret tho. Can i buy it in Manchester?

It's proper name is methadrone, Google that and you won't go far wrong. I got mine from a site called Rgshop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.