Miralem Pjanić

image.png

blueheart84 said:
NQCitizen said:
I am very surprised someone is not all over him in the rumours. Once Pogba, Gundogan and Koke are off the table is there a better available CM out there?

I'm surprised he isn't getting talked about more as well. I don't get to watch Serie A very often - has his form fallen off a cliff or something?

Atrocious coaching by Garcia is hurting the whole team. His decisions are always based on players' reputation rather than their actual health, which is ridiculous.

Pjanic isn't himself anymore, he is clearly injured and should have rested for a couple weeks when he had the chance to (January/February) but he was "forced" to play by the French since the latter doesn't trust his youngsters.

Ucan, who he's really talented and was pubicly praised by Miralem, was the obvious choice to replace him, but Garcia thinks "he's too young to play" even against a poor team like Cagliari, which shows a disheartening lack of courage. It's not like the team were playing great, at least experiment something.

Team's conditioning right now is pathetic.

De Rossi simply can't play, Nainggolan running for 3 obfuscates his mind on offense, Pjanic is seriously injured, Keita (35yo) came back from the African Cup and played 6 straight matches, he reinjured himself and now he's gassed. Paredes and Ucan are healthy but still out of shape because they lack playing time.

Gervinho never rest, literally untouchable even when he's trash. he's also underperforming along with Iturbe because the team lack spacing.
Ljajic is not a winger but a secondary striker, Garcia hasn't played 2 strikers once in 6 months.

Totti makes no sense at all, he's old, the box is always empty and we never score.

Watching Roma is painful.

I genuinely believe Pjanic deserves a better coach or team.

sgerlat said:
blueheart84 said:
NQCitizen said:
I am very surprised someone is not all over him in the rumours. Once Pogba, Gundogan and Koke are off the table is there a better available CM out there?

I'm surprised he isn't getting talked about more as well. I don't get to watch Serie A very often - has his form fallen off a cliff or something?

Atrocious coaching by Garcia is hurting the whole team. His decisions are always based on players' reputation rather than their actual health, which is ridiculous.

Pjanic isn't himself anymore, he is clearly injured and should have rested for a couple weeks when he had the chance to (January/February) but he was "forced" to play by the French since the latter doesn't trust his youngsters.

Ucan, who he's really talented and was pubicly praised by Miralem, was the obvious choice to replace him, but Garcia thinks "he's too young to play" even against a poor team like Cagliari, which shows a disheartening lack of courage. It's not like the team were playing great, at least experiment something.

De Rossi simply can't play, Nainggolan running for 3 obfuscates his mind on offense, Pjanic is seriously injured, Keita (35yo) came back from the African Cup and played 6 straight matches, he reinjured himself and now he's gassed. Paredes and Ucan are healthy but still out of shape because they lack playing time.

Gervinho never rest, literally untouchable even when he's trash. he's also underperforming along with Iturbe because the team lack spacing.
Ljajic is not a winger but a secondary striker, Garcia hasn't played 2 strikers once in 6 months.

Totti makes no sense at all, he's old, the box is always empty and we never score.

straight swap for nasri would be nice!

birchwoodgingerste said:
sgerlat said:
blueheart84 said:

Pjanic has been extremely poor in the second half of the season honestly. Might be down to tiredness or whatever.

birchwoodgingerste said:
sgerlat said:
blueheart84 said:

Give me Dzeko.

sgerlat said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
sgerlat said:

Give me Dzeko.
deal

He publicly stated about two weeks ago that he was "unsure where he will be playing next season".

For me he is a good to very good player with excellent vision and smart with killer passes, Very similar to David Silva in that respect.

Nonetheless, if someone asked me who, from Roma, I'd like to see in Sky Blue next season, it would be Radja Nainggolan. I read the other day in one of the gossip colums that Man U are being linked with both RN and MP for a combined bid in the ballpark area of €66m. But since they also want Pogba, Clyne, Hummels, Bale, Kane and 2,417 other players, I guess we're frozen out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.