Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even on the tour as far as I'm aware.

I seem to recall him talking about heading out for Miami on a podcast with Ahsan.

How do these things work? Goal did just send him to Russia for 6 weeks so wouldn't be surprised if they looked at him funny if he asked for a 3 week trip to the US immediately after.

Like to think Pep will sign a DM before the end of the window. Who God knows but whatever happens I trust Pep.

No one has suggested that we couldn't have payed 50 million plus for Jorginho. We had our valuation of him and negotiated and agreed on a deal. They reneged on the deal and there was little if anything we could have done about it.

There is a big difference between can't pay and won't pay.

City have NEVER paid over the 60m mark on a player, they aren't going to start now on a third choice midfielder.

But he supposedly said the same about stones, sane and mahrez. I agree that I don’t think we’ll sign him but I hope I’m wrong.
He said no such thing about Sane or Mahrez. I can't remember if he said similar about Stones.

Ndombele is coming home. You heard it here first :)

Not ITK.... I can just sense it in my bones.

City have NEVER paid over the 60m mark on a player, they aren't going to start now on a third choice midfielder.

You said "can't pay" in the post I replied to, which is an absurd thing to say.

As I said in response, can't pay and won't pay are two totally different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.