Mirror get it spot on

Bluekiwi said:
How does anyone know its a RED card he is waving?
I gather the presumption that its a red card hes waving is because Figroll was booked and he clearly denied what would have been a goal scoring oppurtunity, which should have been a red card

franksinatra said:
Hope he doesn't do it tomorrow or ever again. if a manager did it aginst us there would be plenty on this forum on their high-horse
He shouldn't do it but I do think there's a difference between what he does and what others have done. I don't think Mancini believes in getting players sent off. Take for instance, what he said about Johnson's two-footer, he just said he couldn't see the difference between Kompany's and Johnson's (I do, Johnson's was worse), not implying Johnson should go but Kompany should not have been sent off. He's highlighting hypocrisy and inconsistent reffing more than the ugly motive of trying to get someone sent off. I still don't agree with it but in all honesty I think there's a difference in motive between what he does and when players playing in a game, like Rooney, who try to get the player sent off.

I find it an indictment on the sport and the media that represent it that so much opprobrium is poured on bobby manc but I've yet to hear or or see a single critical comment about figueroa's cowardly cheating. rum fuckers, to a man. come on Dan Taylor, I'm pretty sure you'll get chance to read this and i know you're in a better postion than ever to take a meaningful lead in the debate. Think about it.

Skashion said:
franksinatra said:
Hope he doesn't do it tomorrow or ever again. if a manager did it aginst us there would be plenty on this forum on their high-horse
He shouldn't do it but I do think there's a difference between what he does and what others have done. I don't think Mancini believes in getting players sent off. Take for instance, what he said about Johnson's two-footer, he just said he couldn't see the difference between Kompany's and Johnson's (I do, Johnson's was worse), not implying Johnson should go but Kompany should not have been sent off. He's highlighting hypocrisy and inconsistent reffing more than the ugly motive of trying to get someone sent off. I still don't agree with it but in all honesty I think there's a difference in motive between what he does and when players playing in a game, like Rooney, who try to get the player sent off.

I like Mancini and one of his greatest qualities is the respect he has shown to the game and referees since he came here two years ago. I use to hate the constant moaning of Royle and Hughes after defeats and the continuous attempts to deflect the blame. We have been hard done by without doubt, but lets not become like the clubs and managers we have hated for so many years, becauee of their constant moaning and bullying of referees

Here's the thing, I don't have a problem with him doing it on the fouls like Figueroa’s as it was a clear red. The problem is that he shouldn't HAVE to do it. If the FA doesn't teach their fucking clown-shoes referees what the rules are, and hold them accountable, then Mancini can keep on waving whatever he wants in the air.

The problem is not Mancini, it's the piss-poor officiating. Everyone is ignoring the real problem.

I guess waving your habd with a card is a lot different than holdingyour watch up and constantly pointing at it.

One is trying to tell the ref something and the other is ?

I guess gettingin the fourth official and giving him abuse is totally different as well.

Until the FA clamp down and take proper retrospective action for wrong cards and descisions made wrong and also book players properly for giving abuse then they are as much to blamefor the change in culture.

goat boy said:
so much opprobrium is poured on bobby manc

To be greeted with that word (which is new to me) first thing on a Sunday is a rare delight. I hope the rest of the day goes as well as it has up to now.

BlueMoonraker said:
goat boy said:
so much opprobrium is poured on bobby manc

To be greeted with that word (which is new to me) first thing on a Sunday is a rare delight. I hope the rest of the day goes as well as it has up to now.

I agree some of the vocabulary used in these threads are mediocre, I abhor the dumbing down of our language.

I hope you don't find this post ambiguous, I'm as loquacious as the rest, however I sometimes have hold back in my opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.