Mirror get it spot on

Oohvonkyvonky said:
BlueMoonraker said:
goat boy said:
so much opprobrium is poured on bobby manc

To be greeted with that word (which is new to me) first thing on a Sunday is a rare delight. I hope the rest of the day goes as well as it has up to now.

I abhor the dumbing down of our language.

Well kindly add an apostrophe to the word ere in your location and we shall become the greatest of friends.

Bravo I just adore proper inglish what....

I can't believe the fuss these hand waving gestures have taken from the British media, well done the mirror for at last being brave enough to speak some common sense, it's a first mind!

I hope he doesn't do it because they give him no reason too.

If we get another appalling decision against us I am happy for him to enter the field of play and ram his imaginary card down the ref's throat.

Keep on pointing out the bullshit Roberto. That Mirror article just highlights the ridiculous pomposity of our football pundits. And I also suspect if it was an English/British manager doing it (which they do) no one would say a word - it's just because it's 'Johnny Foreigner' and 'we don't behave in such a way here old boy'. Fuck off.

I remember Sir Baconface jumping up in the dugout and waving an imaginary card but for the life of me can't remember the game. Suffice to say nothing was ever said about it. To easy for journo's to say its the foreign way, not quite.

SLP

What I don't understand is, how does Mancini get more stick than the players on the pitch when they crowd the officials? He's not even on the pitch, how influential on the proceedings could he possibly be? If he is having influence, surely that's more of an indictment of the officials for allowing events off the pitch to impact those on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.