Miserable Moments updated

Barton didn't get sent off after an altercation - it was for a two footed reckless tackle.

This was my miserable moment in 89 away at Blackburn, finally found the footage after literally years of searching for it. I was stood behind the goal on line with the six yard box to the right. Was only my second away trip and was memorable for lots of reasons.

There was a match back in the mid to late 2000s that I went to that always sticks in the memory. Pissing down with rain, freezing cold (was around Christmas I think). Neither team had a shot on goal and I'm sure we got beat by an own goal (Dunne I think). West Brom or Wolves, someone like that.

There was a match back in the mid to late 2000s that I went to that always sticks in the memory. Pissing down with rain, freezing cold (was around Christmas I think). Neither team had a shot on goal and I'm sure we got beat by an own goal (Dunne I think). West Brom or Wolves, someone like that.
Middlesbrough at home. Boro never had a shot on target. They won 1-0 courtesy of a Sun Jihai own goal

He was sent off (2nd yellow) for giving verbals to the ref (complaining about his 1st yellow) whilst heading for the tunnel after the half time whistle was blown

Thought the thread was about bad/losing games though so obviously not relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.