Misheard Lyrics

Barcon said:
Oh my, my dear old mate Keef once said to me, "I like Hendrix and all but, what the fuck is up with, "Scuse me while I kiss this guy".
Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche. Pardon.

Hendrix was aware of this misheard lyric and actually sings "Scuse me while I kiss that guy" in this version played in San Diego Sports Arena 1969. They would often joke around, this was apparently directed at Noel Redding, the bass player.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knbo0FV7XbM[/youtube]

Greased Lightning from the film grease:

"You are supreme, the chicks all scream for grease lightning".

If you don't know the real lyrics to this song I suggest that you look them up as they are rather inappropriate for such a family friendly forum.

Resurrecting an old topic, I think, but just heard this oldy, and my Dad saying to me when
he first heard the opening line..., '' What's he singing, it sounds like;-

''Arseholes are strained, deep it hurts when they glow!''

The opening line does to me too...

'

"Ireland's Industry" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton is often misheard as "Islands in the Stream"

There was an episode of Q.I that discussed the song Louie Louie (by Kingsman later by the Kinks) was investigated by none other than the FBI.

Each night at ten I lay her again
I fuck my girl all kinds of ways
And on that chair I lay her there
I felt my boner in her hair

the published lyrics were

Three nights and days we sailed the sea
Me think of girl constantly
On the ship I dream she there
I smell the rose in her hair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.