Miso soup

I do like soup, but it isn't very filling.

I'm afraid it would it leave miso hungry.

toby said:
Has it got MSG in it do you know ??

Not 100% sure Ali, but I believe it does contain MSG!
Why do you ask?
From what I am lead to believe, MSG comes from seaweed....and that is one of the main ingredients of Miso!
I take it you are not a fan of the stuff??

gazhinio said:
toby said:

Why do you ask?
From what I am lead to believe, MSG comes from seaweed....and that is one of the main ingredients of Miso!
Got some somewhere will look tomorrow

andyhinch said:
toby said:
The ones I get don't, it just makes a nice clear soup base add to it what you will

Do you get the vegi one mate?
I know they do a vegi version, as the main version contains a type of fish...so maybe that version doesn't contain MSG??

Or maye Andy is that rich, he gets a japanese prisoner of war to make him a special MSG-free batch?

gazhinio said:
andyhinch said:
toby said:
The ones I get don't, it just makes a nice clear soup base add to it what you will

I know they do a vegi version, as the main version contains a type of fish...so maybe that version doesn't contain MSG??

Or maye Andy is that rich, he gets a japanese prisoner of war to make him a special MSG-free batch?
Just buy it from waitrose, never really looked, I prefer Eastern European prisoners, better workers

gazhinio said:
toby said:

Why do you ask?

I have to watch what salts that are put into foods like gammon and Chinese foods otherwise I end up in hospital . I bloody love gammon as well ;o(

gazhinio said:
toby said:

Why do you ask?

MSG is said to cause cancer . I avoid food that contains MSG

andyhinch said:
gazhinio said:
andyhinch said:

Just buy it from waitrose, never really looked, I prefer Eastern European prisoners, better workers

Oooooohhhhh Waitrose!!!!
What's wrong Andy, Asda Harpurhey not good enough for you now?
I remember you when you were nothing....nothing I tell ye!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
toby said:
gazhinio said:
toby said:

Why do you ask?

I have to watch what salts that are put into foods like gammon and Chinese foods otherwise I end up in hospital . I bloody love gammon as well ;o(

Maybe do some research into it Ali?
I know it does contain quite a lot of sodium, but apparantly it does not affect you in the way lots of salt can???
Maybe it's something to do with the natural form of ingredients it is made from etc?

gazhinio said:
andyhinch said:
gazhinio said:

Oooooohhhhh Waitrose!!!!
What's wrong Andy, Asda Harpurhey not good enough for you now?
I remember you when you were nothing....nothing I tell ye!!!
Unfortunately I'm still nothing, filled up there a few weeks ago, still interesting people about:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.