Misrepresentation of city.

zangatangring

Screw me. I've just got the transfer updates for FM 2011 (c'mon, you know it's good) and I've noticed that we're heavily understated in terms of stats. This just epitomises corporate biased. I can tolerate the newspapers' odd caffufle but what do the players have to do in order to be rightly judged? where a red shirt?

I'll go back to FM for a second, Yaya Toure especially. He's massively underrated!!! I may even consider editing them (unbiased, of course) and posting the database here!

Blue Smarties said:
Sure you haven't got the tinted specs on?

I was kinda worried I may appear like that. :-(.

But c'mon....

Yaya Toure:

Pace : 16

Creativity : 15

First Touch : 12

Balotelli has a first touch of 12........

in the game if you dont go city they rarely finish in top 4, they finished 15th for me once

Mark my words, as soon as we start getting a bigger fan base and hence, more corporate attention, the stats will 'magically' increase.

zangatangring said:
Blue Smarties said:
Sure you haven't got the tinted specs on?

I was kinda worried I may appear like that. :-(.

But c'mon....

Yaya Toure:

Pace : 16

Creativity : 15

First Touch : 12

Balotelli has a first touch of 12........
I guess the Balo one is weird however I'd personally agree with the Yaya one. Bebe ends up has a no mark though ;-)

I see where you're coming from with some players but it doesn't matter THAT much about stats, Yaya is one where its obvious he is underrated, I won everything in my first season but my starting central midfielders were Barry and Milner and they were a class above Yaya when he played for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.