Missing 12 lads found in Thailand cave alive after nine days

Amazing news, I was convinced they would be lost, possibly forever. Lucky, lucky lads.

I keep in contact with many friends, Brits and Thais out there and the Thais I chat with were all visiting temples, praying for them, collecting and sending donations for the hunt, it's amazing what can be done when everyone pulls together.

Wow, good news. I've not been following the story and the write up on itv doesn't seem to mention this, but why are they in a cave? seems like a bad place to be taking a group of kids.

Wow, good news. I've not been following the story and the write up on itv doesn't seem to mention this, but why are they in a cave? seems like a bad place to be taking a group of kids.
They had been there once before, it's something a lot of people do out there, Thais and foreigner groups, they just got caught out by bad storms and the resulting flash flooding, which once starts, takes forever to die down.

They had been there once before, it's something a lot of people do out there, Thais and foreigner groups, they just got caught out by bad storms and the resulting flash flooding, which once starts, takes forever to die down.
Ah i see, cheers for that. After watching 'The Descent' years ago, i wouldn't go anywhere near a cave..!

One of the rescuers on the scene just said on Newsnight that they may have to stay down there for 3-4 MONTHS until the rains subside and that two Navy doctors have already gone in to stay with them for the duration.

Trick now is to get them out. Wait until the water goes down or feed them up and use BA and divers to help them.................either way good luck to all I hope that the conclusion is commensurate with the good news to date and they get out fine.

2 miles in, scuba diving blind through silt. Ain't the Blue John Mines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.