Missing 12 lads found in Thailand cave alive after nine days

Cant get this out of my mind. Hope they are rescued quickly - and how brave of the two English lads to go in to help them.

My Blue John Mine trips are over - not a big fan of being underground.

No disrespect to the 2 guys who found the kids but why do us Brits use this strange way of talking when speaking to people from other countries. Watch the video of the first contact and you will understand what I mean. A fantastic feat of endurance by the young kids.

No disrespect to the 2 guys who found the kids but why do us Brits use this strange way of talking when speaking to people from other countries. Watch the video of the first contact and you will understand what I mean. A fantastic feat of endurance by the young kids.
I think it's attempting to show a bit of courtesy by using slow and simple wording. Kids in the northern regions (especially) of Thailand, don't tend to speak much English, it's perfectly understandable why he spoke like he did.

Cant get this out of my mind. Hope they are rescued quickly - and how brave of the two English lads to go in to help them.

My Blue John Mine trips are over - not a big fan of being underground.
I thought you was Kylie Minogue at first.
Then rethought the thread .

And don't believe in that they were hungry.
I've done Thailand.
I'll bet they ate everything that scuttled past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.