Missing 12 lads found in Thailand cave alive after nine days

Great job from rescue crew for keeping on with the search. I imagine most felt they were all dead after 9 days of searching.

Delighted, was keeping an eye on this in the news. Surprised you haven't used it as a reason we shouldn't sign Mahrez though.
Haha, just waiting for someone to say he's been down there looking for them so that's why we haven't been able to sign him! ;-).

In all seriousness its nice to here some really great news after most of us probably assumed the worst. Especially when all we seem to hear about these days is shootings stabbings war and bloody politicians talking about Brexit. I nearly got stuck in a flooded cave in Yorkshire a few years back, it was very scary stuff even for a hour or two. God knows what it's like for nine days.

Haha, just waiting for someone to say he's been down there looking for them so that's why we haven't been able to sign him! ;-).

In all seriousness its nice to here some really great news after most of us probably assumed the worst. Especially when all we seem to hear about these days is shootings stabbings war and bloody politicians talking about Brexit. I nearly got stuck in a flooded cave in Yorkshire a few years back, it was very scary stuff even for a hour or two. God knows what it's like for nine days.
Yeah I doubted they were still alive tbh I know the caves round where I leave wouldn't have much mercy if they flooded, delighted the lads are alright.

Great news, but still work to do to get them out. Saying they might need scuba gear. What a relief for the parents, they must have been going through hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.