Missing fixture??

BLUEinTheUSA

Maybe I've lost the plot/getting old/too drunk or all of the previously listed...but all the league tables (I checked bbc, skysports, mcfc homepage) list us as having played 30 with only 7 remaining premier fixtures. Is there a rescheduled game I've completely forgotten about because of an FA cup conflict?? Or do we not actually have a game in hand over Tottenham??

ConfusedandTipsy.com

I made the same mistake a while back. Wigan is missing because its rescheduled due to FA cup.

But including the Wigan game, we are still listed as only having 7 premiership games left, whereas having played 30, it should obviously be 8 left. This is pulled from the Beeb, and is the same as our homepage.

April 2013

Man Utd v Man City Mon 8 Apr 20:00

FA Cup - Semi-Final
Chelsea v Man City Sun 14 Apr 16:00

Man City v Wigan Wed 17 Apr 19:45
Tottenham v Man City Sun 21 Apr 13:30
Man City v West Ham Sat 27 Apr 12:45

May 2013

Swansea v Man City Sat 4 May 15:00
Reading v Man City Sun 12 May 15:00
Man City v Norwich Sun 19 May 16:00

Home game v west brom to be re-arranged due to FA cup semi (I think)

It's West Brom. Should have been a week on Monday. I think it's ridiculous that they still haven't scheduled May's TV fixtures as well. Not a clue when the Swansea or Reading (supposed to be cup final weekend so could get moved again even if it is announced) games will be because of Sky holding out to see where the exciting fixtures will be. Swansea is only 4 weeks away!

I think we play west brom on the wed after the Wigan game.

edit.

sorry I thought we played wigan Monday.

we play west brom Monday and wigan wed.

I'm not expecting an announcement 'til after the outcome of the semi final. If we get to the final the Reading away game will have to be moved to midweek.

FWIW the Swansea match won't be moved to the Monday night as Swansea have a re-scheduled match at Wigan on the Tuesday. In fact I'd be surprised if it's on TV at all as the other matches that weekend include the Dipper derby, rags-Chelsea and QPR-Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.