Missing lad Dillon Duffy age 18 from Oldham - Found and on way home with dad (P4)

There’s another one, which is far less text than this one I’ve posted but for some reason it’s sayin it’s too big of a file to post.

Nothing really significant so the jist is in the original posts.

Where would you even begin to look in Lomdon pounding the streets?
In reality it isn't as hard as you make out.
You look in the obvious places rough sleepers would go. Train stations, the tube etc. You visit soup kitchens and hand out photos.
The poor family are going through hell. Some times people just want to go 'missing' but I always think, just one phone call to say I'm OK, I just need time.

Do we know if his bank account has been used ?

Seen a couple of updates via my missus.

His Spotify has been used and it seems his family think only he has access to it. He also gets paid tomorrow and so they’re hoping he buys something or withdraws cash.

They have found him on video in Euston I believe, it wouldn’t be hard to track the direction he went would it? London has so many people and places. North South East or West might be a start there’s cameras everywhere.
The lads entitled to roam at 18yr but parents are rarely wrong if they suspect his mental health might be the reason he’s gone
My point is its easier than that. They can track his phone if they want to. Or his bank account to see if he's spending money. Its the fist thing they do if they are genuinely concerned.

But I don't know how concerned they have to be before they go that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.