Missing lad Dillon Duffy age 18 from Oldham - Found and on way home with dad (P4)

Another lad gone missing any one seen this lad DILLON DUFFY 18 yr from Oldham

He's in London apparently.
Thanks, I’ll pass that on his family are desperate for news and football forums are probably a great place for them to find out if someone’s seen him in London as that’s where most teens head but not always.
The police won’t be interested at 18yrs sadly they have more important issues to deal with but London is not the place for disturbed teenagers

A lot of people I know are friends with the family of Dillon. Wasn’t in a good state of mind before he left.

I think this one is a case of someone not wanting to be found. I just hope he’s gone down there to recuperate and get his head together.

Hope he’s got some money and Chelsea, Spuds and Arsenal fans Man U fans in London have been made aware.
No one else apart from Liam and local radio don’t want to know. Sad for the family I think they are City fans judging by the picture on her Twitter page.

Hope he’s got some money and Chelsea, Spuds and Arsenal fans Man U fans in London have been made aware.
No one else apart from Liam and local radio don’t want to know. Sad for the family I think they are City fans judging by the picture on her Twitter page.
I know his dad he's a belting lad, he's been walking the streets of London looking for him since the day he went missing Mrs Gaz went to school with his mum so a lot of my friends are trying to get word out, it seems (from what they're saying) the met dont really want to know.

Dillon left a note saying he was feeling low booked and paid for a train ticket to London and arrived as Euston thats where the trail has gone cold, id be amazed if he couldnt be tracked on cctv around there but here we are. I'm assuming as someone mentioned above the Met might not be putting their all into it as Dillon is 18 he's an adult and therefore can make his own decisions, its very very out of character for him though. Im praying its simply a case of him wanting/needing some space and he'll be back soon

Maybe he's had enough of Oldham and his family and needs a break. Hopefully he will make contact, sometimes life can feel very claustrophobic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.