Missus robbed and assaulted on street. Oxford Road.

happy daze said:
tidyman said:
I'm not sure all the Rambos suggesting stalking out the area are being particularly helpful though. This would presumably need the poor woman to be also hanging around for days on end in the hope of spotting him?

Unless we're suggesting just giving it to any random Asain who looks a bit iffy and hoping it was him?
^^^^This^^^^

smeeagain wrote:where can you buy pepper spray from ? ,
is it legal to carry ?

No it isn't

Punching women in the face and stealing their handbags isn't cool either. Street robbers risk street justice.

Sorry to hear about your Mrs and hope she is ok.

I work not far from there and see so many dickheads out and about around 5.30 in the morning. I used to walk from Piccadilly Gardens at one time but after witnessing so many scumbags in town at that time of morning I now get the bus. One lad who works in the same building as me got bullied into giving one twat his money whilst I was with him and one of our cleaners was grabbed in the same area by a couple of lads. Lucky for her somebody came to her rescue otherwise god knows what would have happened to her. If I'd have walked that day then it could've been me.

Hope the horrible little shit who did that to your Mrs gets his comeuppance.

ell said:
How can it happen in broad daylight without anybody doing anything to help?

It's the modern way, no one wants to get involved. Annoys the hell out of me because the very same people would moan like hell if it was their own mother getting mugged and no one helped.

-- Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 pm --

Happy Feet said:
Execute the ****

He deserves that just for being in his late 20's and riding a fcuking BMX

blue underpants said:
Rosler1985 said:
Absolutely fucking fuming. Missus coming out of work at St Mary's in town and has her phone snatched out of her hand and punched in face in broad daylight. I know there's been other incidences like this and recall this happening to another person on here not long ago. The fucking **** is late 20's, Asian on a BMX with a blue hoody on. Would happily de-finger the **** with a pair of pliers right now. Absolutely gutted for her. Never wanted to fucking fill some **** in like I do with with fucking scumbag right now.
If you ever catch up with him do what my ex wifes uncle did to a scrote who broke his daughters nose, inject him, he caught him and injected him with a syringe, never told anybody what he injected him with except the scrote
The scrote was often seen walking around Ancoats with a vacant look on his face but never did anything like that again

I like this idea.

blue underpants said:
Rosler1985 said:
Absolutely fucking fuming. Missus coming out of work at St Mary's in town and has her phone snatched out of her hand and punched in face in broad daylight. I know there's been other incidences like this and recall this happening to another person on here not long ago. The fucking **** is late 20's, Asian on a BMX with a blue hoody on. Would happily de-finger the **** with a pair of pliers right now. Absolutely gutted for her. Never wanted to fucking fill some **** in like I do with with fucking scumbag right now.
If you ever catch up with him do what my ex wifes uncle did to a scrote who broke his daughters nose, inject him, he caught him and injected him with a syringe, never told anybody what he injected him with except the scrote
The scrote was often seen walking around Ancoats with a vacant look on his face but never did anything like that again
Ahh, but what about his human rights ???????

if anyone sees it just kick the f***** of his bike, could cause him the serious injury he deserves the t***, it happens outside our college, someone will have em soon

Happy Feet said:
blue underpants said:
Rosler1985 said:
Ahh, but what about his human rights ???????
Her uncle never gave a fuck about anybodys human rights, he was one of the old school and was well known in Ancoats, you just did not mess with him, scared the fuck out of me just looking at him

Why do they have to throw in the violence? I'm sure the vast majority of people would give up the material object or money if they felt threatened enough. I don't know why the pricks then need strike out.

I got done in at Christmas time last year, a proper going over for my wallet and phone and I'm still not back at 100% confidence on nights out.

Probably don't need to say it, but make sure she is 100% ok before looking to get revenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.