Mix Diskerud

Mix actually agreed to leave NY?! Wow. Took him long enough. Now we just need to sign Claudio Reyna's kid from their academy. There's talk he's going to join the first team squad at only 15.
If he’s in the NYC Academy, I’d venture he has already signed for us! CFG contract!!

If he’s in the NYC Academy, I’d venture he has already signed for us! CFG contract!!

I'm sorry. I thought their was different contract language in MLS contracts. The league runs so different to the way the PL does with contract rights. When you sign an MLS you sign with "the league" and not just the team. But I am sure he could be loaned out to another feeder team.

There must be a song here. Mix rhymes with Kicks and Licks, also Dicks, (oo er missus) Fix, Knicks, Picks, Quicks, Six, Ticks, and Wix (ugh). Haven't found a rhyme for Diskerud yet, though. Come on poets.

They missed a trick here. Should have took him last week and Arsenal would have swapped him for Sanchez. Would fit right in with their existing 'mix' of 'k rud'.

He was good at my team Rosenborg BK, but he did not fit inn so good, controversial player. He will be loaned out, he is 27 years old, not much to get for him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.