Mix Diskerud

Pep: Go get us that American striker, the one with the Eastern European sounding name

Txiki: On it boss!

**Diskerud walks in**

Txiki: Got him, you won't believe what a bargain

Pep: God damnit...

He's Norwegian and a midfielder but yeah. If we were going to buy an average American forward I'd have preferred Aron Jóhannsson. At least he had some potential at one point.

He wouldn't get in our team pre-takeover. Guy's wank. No idea what the score is here.

I don't have a problem with this type of signing. Assuming Diskerud isn't on daft wages and we have got a decent offer coming in for the player.

Last edited:
Yes I know, it was just a typo. Thanks for taking the time to point it out though mate, I'll think on next time I write it... Lool :-)

Ha, it’s just a bug bear of mine. I’ve seen a few people write NYFC. The whole reason that club exists is for the “C” part, so it does my head in when it’s left out.

Had a solid run years back in the USMNT but he’s fallen off. Like I’ve seen posted a few times this is just a helpful gesture for NYCFC that could turn into a Mooy type of profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.