MJ says: Nani are you ok? Nani are you ok? Are you ok Nani?

skybluekings

Sorry but I couldn't resist. Since that I'm on setanta sports episode when Jose sang "Nani are you ok?" to the tune of Micheal Jackson's "smooth criminal", I just have to laugh every time I see that guy.

Now he's thrash talking Fergie in the press. What was he thinking?

You’re screwing up my career
LINK: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2725671/Nani-hits-out-at-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

NANI gambled with his Manchester United future last night, as he lifted the lid on Sir Alex Ferguson's explosive Old Trafford man-management.

The Portugal star pulled no punches in a revealing interview that will leave boss Fergie seething.

Nani's astonishing tirade could spell the beginning of the end for a player who has failed to emerge from the shadow of Cristiano Ronaldo.

It is clear the 23-year-old has reached the end of his tether. And in a no-holds-barred outburst, Nani revealed how:

He has felt the withering force of Fergie's infamous hairdryer rage.

He is frustrated at being omitted from big-game starting line-ups.
He believes promises have not been kept.

Nani also admitted that Fergie's selection policy has left him baffled and his confidence shot to pieces.

He insists he has no plans to leave United, though it remains to be seen what Fergie thinks after this stunning flare-up.

In an interview with Portuguese newspaper 'I', Nani said: "Ferguson is a very complicated man.

"He's tough. If things are all right, then they are all right. But when he thinks something is wrong, everything is screwed.

"He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes. Has it happened to me? Hell, yes! He'll say 'Nani, how could you miss this or this'?"

At least the winger, who has flattered to deceive in his United career so far, accepted that Red Devils legends such as Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville also get it square in the neck from a fair Fergie.

He added: "He shouts at players in front of everyone. No one escapes, everybody is the same. Giggs and Neville suffer most, because they have more experience. It is 'F**k' here and 'F**k' there."

In the past, Ferguson has ruthlessly ditched players who spoke out of turn.

No sooner had Dutch defender Jaap Stam published a controversial autobiography in 2001 than Ferguson flogged him to Lazio for £16.5million.

Two years later, David Beckham was sent packing to Real Madrid after a hugely-publicised spat with the Scot.

Even Roy Keane quit in December 2005 to join Celtic for the last six months of his playing career, after going public with his criticism of the team - a move that left Fergie fuming.

Nani's inconsistent and disappointing form will not help win him any sympathy from the manager.

After Ronaldo left United for Real Madrid in an £80m switch 4½ months ago, it was thought Nani would deliver on the early promise that had convinced Fergie to splash around £16m to nab him from Sporting Lisbon in July 2007.

He was a right ba-nani for goin' to the Swamp in the first fuckin' place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.