MLB 2019

buckshot

Lots of old faces in new places and my team especially has rang in the changes.

The NL East has probably brought in the most recruits led by the Phillies:

Phillies- Bryce Harper, Jean Segura, JT Realmuto and Andrew McCutchen have been added to the mix as well as Dave Robertson to shore up the bullpen.

Braves- Josh Donaldson

Mets- Edwin Diaz, Robinson Cano, Jed Lowrie and Wilson Ramos

Nats- Brian Dozier and Patrick Corbin

Marlins- Jorge Alfaro

Other big names in new places include Manny Machado to the Padres, Paul Goldschmidt to the Cardinals, AJ Pollack to the Dodgers, Charlie Morton to the Rays, Marwin Gonzalez to the Twins, DJ LeMahieu to the Yankees and Daniel Murphy to the Rockies.

Hopes are high for a lot of teams, it's going to be a fun April to see how things shake out and what teams may need before the trade deadline ends.

I’ve just had to look it up so to save others the trouble it’s rounders with funny keks and a hat.

I like watching it but the league structures make no sense at all to me, that and the fact they play endless games night after night make it pretty much impossible to get into.

giphy.gif

Is the correct answer

I used to love baseball but just lost touch with the sport because there are no local teams and it's hard to find fellow fans. The sport is gradually become irrelevant among the younger generations. But don't many of Bluemooners want it do die off? Since it's just a cheap imitation of routers anyway? There has to be a silver lining with baseball fading away and football becoming more popular.

I used to love baseball but just lost touch with the sport because there are no local teams and it's hard to find fellow fans. The sport is gradually become irrelevant among the younger generations. But don't many of Bluemooners want it do die off? Since it's just a cheap imitation of routers anyway? There has to be a silver lining with baseball fading away and football becoming more popular.

Playing 160+ games a season can't help with gaining and maintaining interest.

Personally I really like the stadiums, something about the baseball parks that give them a real vibe. Much cheaper and more accessible than NFL, you can walk up and buy cheap tickets to almost any game. Would love to tour round a load of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.