Mob rule

Its a dangerous road we are going down when the justice system can be rode roughshod over by twitter/facebook and a relatively minute amount of people.

Is Ched Evans a ****? Yes.

Should he have served longer? Yes.

Petition for a change in the law by all means but dont think you can get mob justice via social media.

Only question now is who is next for the social media warriors?

It is the same for online petitions. It requires minimal thought and very little effort. people then join in because they have a desperate need to be seen to be doing something that everybody else is doing. they have to be seen as trendy.
If you don't sign my petition, e mail your support, pay into MY charity you are ........ insert current trendy word.

blueinsa said:
Its a dangerous road we are going down when the justice system can be rode roughshod over by twitter/facebook and a relatively minute amount of people.

Petition for a change in the law by all means but dont think you can get mob justice via social media.

My monies on Jayblue :)

Ah ye.

But it has to be defined by the same people. Thanks to Cameron's gagging law I'm not allowed to protest peacefully if a pompous councillor decides i'm a terrorist for having the temerity to say they are a corrupt bastard with evidence to prove it.

blueinsa said:

looks like those nasty muslamics looking at another thread on here...

mat said:
blueinsa said:

looks like those nasty muslamics looking at another thread on here...

If you mean religious nutjobs who think terrorism is great and murdering innocent people then im all for it im afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.