Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

Genuinely gutted about this. Live in the centre and every time I leave my flat in the morning there's always one right outside. I hop on it and cycle a 15 min walk to the tram stop in like 4/5 mins. It's such a great time saver and so, so convenient. Just getting across town becomes a breeze, be it back from the shops, back from a gig etc... they're fantastic little things that are easy to use, that are pretty healthy too. Can't believe we've fucked it up.

Genuinely gutted about this. Live in the centre and every time I leave my flat in the morning there's always one right outside. I hop on it and cycle a 15 min walk to the tram stop in like 4/5 mins. It's such a great time saver and so, so convenient. Just getting across town becomes a breeze, be it back from the shops, back from a gig etc... they're fantastic little things that are easy to use, that are pretty healthy too. Can't believe we've fucked it up.

If you stopped throwing them in the canal once you'd finished with it we'd still have them!!

It’s an absolute disgrace. The city is turning to shit.

We used to have the odd homeless person we now have gangs of them , men women, all ages

No police anywhere dealing with anti social behaviour

I am in Valencia , it’s young clean vibrant, colourful .mind you I see quite a few built with funding from the eu plates around

Traffic shit and streets clogged at home

Where does all the money go

It’s an absolute disgrace. The city is turning to shit.

We used to have the odd homeless person we now have gangs of them , men women, all ages

No police anywhere dealing with anti social behaviour

I am in Valencia , it’s young clean vibrant, colourful .mind you I see quite a few built with funding from the eu plates around

Traffic shit and streets clogged at home

Where does all the money go

The prisons are that full, there would be no where to send all these scum if the police clamped down hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.