Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

I can speak from experience that some people will self destruct no matter how much money, love and help you give them.
It's also funny how so many people addicted to mind-altering drugs end up diagnosed as mentally ill. It seems this becomes an all-encompassing excuse for their behaviour (not everyone I accept). Personally I prefer to concentrate on those that want to respond to help.

Regards the money we send to India. I can see the reasoning behind people not agreeing to this. All I would say is to remember they are an important ally to this country and many Indians have given their lives in two world wars. Also don't forget what we plundered from them in bygone times. Maybe helping them to become a key player in a modern industry will eventually lead them to improve conditions across the nation. Then again, perhaps our intentions aren't noble and we just don't want to rely on Russia, US, China or Europe for our future requirements.

Yep. It's great we can 'aid' these countries with their space programs while a third of their population starve. You're almost justifying it. And fuckoff with your colonial guilt crap. Anyway, most aid is for backhanders, from all governments, left and right.

As for these bikes. They don't even look rideable

Pretty embarrassing this for Manchester. Well done to the utter fucks who have not just spoiled it for those who use the bikes, but for bringing pretty much shame on the city. The first city in the world to have the Mobike service removed.
Twats.
Beat the scousers to it though............every cloud.

Piccadilly gardens is a disgraceful nuclear bunker but i have no problems with the tramps or refugees that congregate there , that merely shows a tolerate city, people dropping litter shows a bad upbringing , anyway got to go kids want a bike for Christmas
Whichever **** decided to rip those gardens out and replace them with that fucking concrete abomination needs hanging by the fucking nads. Our council are wank.

I lived around the ground then.
They didn’t leave bikes down ginnels.
The people who lived in the terraced houses on Horton and Thornton Road and other streets around used to let you put your bike in their backyard for a few coppers each game.

Believe me you’d have had your bike nicked of you just left it.
Similarly you ignored the “mind your car kids” at your peril. Half a dollar saved you from discovering your car without its badges at full time.
Bang on. I used to pay someone to put my bike in their back garden (not a euphemism).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.