Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

Na peefree, deffo a Welsh fan with a daft floppy hat on wearing a Shweeeden T-shirt ; )

We had one arrest in the Euros and none since.

Over a hundred England nicked in Amsterdam for Holland away. I saw the video of a bike with a child’s seat on the back being thrown in to the canal whilst others cheered.

People who crack jokes to avoid having to deal with the point in hand disappoint me. Thankfully I haven’t got to endure #FootballsComingHome anymore. They were silent during the Spain and Switzerland clashes.

Haha I’m trying to save up currently to move to Manchester and get some shitty little flat and maybe go uni next year. I’ve romanticises the fuck outta Manchester...by this thread it’ll be just like Peterborough haha.

That’s a cool idea that bike rental though .

Haha I’m trying to save up currently to move to Manchester and get some shitty little flat and maybe go uni next year. I’ve romanticises the fuck outta Manchester...by this thread it’ll be just like Peterborough haha.

That’s a cool idea that bike rental though .
Manchester is still a funky place to live,however,its far dirtier than it ever was and you just have to have your wits about you - it isnt a place for the none street wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.