mobile phone charges abroad after brexit

city saint

if as we hope holidays abroad become a thing again whats the score with data charges etc after brexit are we where we were before it got sorted by the european union.or have they all agreed a deal,we had a holiday with the grandkids booked last year that got moved to july this year.so if it goes ahead i dont fancy a week without internet with kids ))))

if as we hope holidays abroad become a thing again whats the score with data charges etc after brexit are we where we were before it got sorted by the european union.or have they all agreed a deal,we had a holiday with the grandkids booked last year that got moved to july this year.so if it goes ahead i dont fancy a week without internet with kids ))))
It's up to your network provider mate, you'll have to check with them.

Bring a load of board games with you. Monopoly, Cluedo, Snakes and Ladders, etc etc. Give you an opportunity to bond with the fruits of your loins. They'll love you for it.

If they don't kill you.

Bring a load of board games with you. Monopoly, Cluedo, Snakes and Ladders, etc etc. Give you an opportunity to bond with the fruits of your loins. They'll love you for it.

If they don't kill you.
Tenner says they kill him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.