Mobile Scratch Repair

simmers

Found a deep scratch on my car door panel, can someone please recommend a decent mobile repair company that will cover the Manchester area?

Thank you in advance

some jealous twat keyed your door then? hate fuckers who do this, as much as the ones that deliberately open their doors onto yours in carparks

Found a deep scratch on my car door panel, can someone please recommend a decent mobile repair company that will cover the Manchester area?

Thank you in advance
How bad is it can you see the primer ? i may be able to help but i am not mobile.

Chipsaway as mentioned above are pretty decent and not too expensive. Only proviso is that you've got a paint colour and code that's easy to replicate, some of them are a right bugger to match.

My car has a similar problem. Parked up at Sainsbury's, got back to the car about 30 minutes later and there it was, a deep dent and scratch in the drivers door, the exact height of a trolley. I checked it with another trolley to make sure this is how it happened and the evidence is as close to proof as is possible without tracing the transgressor. All I can add is that whoever did it must have given my car a hefty wallop to dent the bodywork in the way it is now.

People who key cars are utter cunts, nothing more than jealous, spineless bastards. You should never fuck with another mans motor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.