Mod help please

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by stonerblue, 23 Mar 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stonerblue

stonerblue

I did a post in tickets forum but seems to have been removed. Could a mod tell me why please. Was for the scouse game tickets. Ta.

2. Gaylord du Bois

Gaylord du Bois

Doesn't look like there's one on line at the moment. Can't see a thread for it either.

3. stonerblue

stonerblue

was sure i made one, or maybe just dreamed it.....

4. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Got a feeling that they wait for tickets to sell out before allowing threads. I may, however, be talking complete bollocks.

5. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

I can't talk for the remaining mods as I'm no longer on the team but we had long discussions about this many times when I was part of the moderating team. For away games the rule is that the game has to be sold out before people can ask for tickets. For home games we tended not to be quite as strict but for a game like this, where's there are still tickets left and presumably many Liverpool fans will be trying to get hold of them, the club have set criteria that mean only people who held Cityzens Membership prior to this month or who bought Basel tickets can buy them.

The main objectives when we discussed ticket threads were to discourage 'points whores', touts and to ensure that fans of other cubs can't buy seats in home areas.

So, as a mod, I would definitely have pulled that thread. I realise that's tough on any genuine City fan who wants extra tickets or who doesn't qualify via the stated criteria but them's the rules.

6. Danamy

Danamy

I can confirm that what PB has posted above is indeed correct, a decision was made to pull the thread due to the traffic we was experiencing for the game could indeed be Dippers attempting to dip tickets for the home end.

Apologies to the genuine City fans but that's the decision we made

7. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

a bit naff that really isn't it. Would be very easy to tell the difference.

8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

If anyone has a problem with the above decision then please contact the boss,as per forum rules,do not begin questioning/criticising admin decisions on the open board.

Thank you

9. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Ive read that a few times and still don't get what you are saying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.