Models

Blue Mist

No not the size zero kind, proper models, ie. kits. There has been a great advert on the tele where you can make the Bismarck. Brilliant.
I grew up with Airfix and have loved them ever since. I sometimes do models made from matchsticks. My greatest achievement was the Golden Gate Bridge but as no one smokes anymore it is getting harder and harder.

Anyone else have this passion ?

Sad **** for making models.

Stingy **** for not just buying your own matchsticks instead of scabbing on the ground for used ones.

No not the size zero kind, proper models, ie. kits. There has been a great advert on the tele where you can make the Bismarck. Brilliant.
I grew up with Airfix and have loved them ever since. I sometimes do models made from matchsticks. My greatest achievement was the Golden Gate Bridge but as no one smokes anymore it is getting harder and harder.

Anyone else have this passion ?
And there was me thinking I was going to read about you making models of Twiggy and Kate Moss.

You wouldn't need many matchsticks to make those two twiglets musty; )

Sad **** for making models.

Stingy **** for not just buying your own matchsticks instead of scabbing on the ground for used ones.

It is very relaxing, you can buy 'matches' without the red end but I am a tight arse

I used to sob my tits off as a child if I received an Airfix for crimbo.Why would you give a child something that had not even been built yet.A box full of plastic shitty bits and then you had to glue it all then paint it and then what ? Hang it from your ceiling like all the other not rights ? Other nightmare presents were Mechano,Lego, painting by numbers and those dreadful jigsaws .

Was always in the model shop on deansgate when a kid buying airfix model planes and the paints to go with them, my fav I had was a harrier jump jet with moving vents and stuker.

Alway got pissed off putting tge sticker on as they would stick to my fingers and then rip

Used to hang them from the bed room ceiling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.