Modern song for Jesus and 100 points

davymcfc

To the tune of Calvin Harris- One kiss currently top of the charts and probably the most popular song of the summer.

Jesus is all it takes
Scoring for man city
Set up by KDB
We’ve hit a century

I think it’s about time we come up with something original.

To the tune of Calvin Harris- One kiss currently top of the charts and probably the most popular song of the summer.

Jesus is all it takes
Scoring for man city
Set up by KDB
We’ve hit a century

Bit too modern for Bluemoon, can you write something around Gracie Fields. "The Biggest Points in History in the World", perhaps.

Jesus is all it takes
Scoring for man city
Set up by KDB
We’ve hit a century

I like it!

Lol no chance of getting this going. The loyalty points system (and season ticket pricing) means we’ve pretty much got the oldest fanbase in the country. Anything newer than Cole Porter and it’s not gonna happen.

The obvious candidate is a Wilson Pickett song called, 99 and a half (won't do)' but I don't know...
I mean I'd be fine but I'm not sure the rest of ye would possess the vocal range.*

*Narrator's voice: he would not be fine.

Thought some people had made a song around Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, will have to have a look at the threads. Hardly a modern song though.

Considering where he is from couldn’t we go for some words to....

OP that's not a bad rhyme but do you really think more than 1 person can sing a song like that in sync whilst probably being pissed??

Bit too modern for Bluemoon, can you write something around Gracie Fields. "The Biggest Points in History in the World", perhaps.
I suspected that would be the case! At the parade last night it was glaringly obvious Jesus didn’t have a proper song so someone needs to do something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.