Modric - Spurs have a bright future

BlueCityfan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6868660,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 60,00.html</a>

What i have been thinking for a while. How can we have a bright future if there are so many other english clubs that are going to have this "bright future"?

Modric says there that they are close to winning a title (He means the premier league)...

Tbh, i dont think they are even close to title challengers.

With Liverpool seeming to come back stronger now too...where are we going to fit in, or all the other top teams?

BlueCityfan said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6868660,00.html

What i have been thinking for a while. How can we have a bright future if there are so many other english clubs that are going to have this "bright future"?

Modric says there that they are close to winning a title (He means the premier league)...

Tbh, i dont think they are even close to title challengers.

With Liverpool seeming to come back stronger now too...where are we going to fit in, or all the other top teams?

Liverpool have won 7 out of 16, are playing with no pressure and the manager is still on his honeymoon period. They should be judged not solely on the performance on Monday but also the garbage they served up recently against the likes of West Ham.

Interesting that Modric states Spurs have a bright future but the other week he was saying that Sopurs needed to move to Stratford otherwise they would stagnate.

The more competitive it is the better IMO, I'd be very happy if at the start of every season there were 7 or 8 clubs who had a realistic chance of taking the title instead of the 2 or 3 we've had for most of the Prem era. It would make the season far more interesting and exciting, I'm not interested in City getting an easy ride on the back of the money, just for us to have a fair stab at winning things along with a few other clubs that haven't been able to break the "sky 3 or 4" dominance.

Well.... Liverpool are going to spend big this summer. They are going to improve.

But if the CL spots stay at 4. Just think what it could mean for a top club to miss the CL spot for just 1 year.

Player could maybe leave...and their revenue would collapse a little....and they probly couldn't spend that much that year?

TBH i think that Arsenal stand to loose the most in future years (thought that every fucking season though). The new owner/prospect of a ownership batter makes for a bit of a uncertain future. Also if Liverpool and Spurs (depends if twitcher stays) invest in the squads (Liverpools new owner has spoken of poor squad depth) then the top 4/5 should be very tight.

I just live in hope that in future seasons we invest in the areas that we seem to be lacking in and that with a proper pre season Dzeko comes good. I am getting a little bit twitchy about claiming 4th now especially without Tevez but hopefully Bobby will get his tactics right for the rest of the matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.