Mohamed Salah

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

The problem with Salah, eighteen months left on his contract (?), is that the Dippers would want a payment that could build them a new 90k stadium, and the world's best players for the next ten years, and they'd also insist that Pep retired forthwith.

Dax777

Salah must be hoping Liverpool play shit whilst he is away at AFCON. Bet he loved the dour crap they served up against 10 man Arsenal last night.
He is guaranteed to get it. Coz he Left with Mane. One of them out Pool can handle. When they are both out the energy is totally different.

They are Everton without those 2.

Mad 4 It

He is guaranteed to get it. Coz he Left with Mane. One of them out Pool can handle. When they are both out the energy is totally different.

They are Everton without those 2.
Matip Henderson and Milner all getting on as well… age time tomb if you ask me

Withnail

Imagine being Salah last summer and watching Liverpool announce they had given Van Dijk and Arnold new deals before you?

As was shown against Arsenal last night, they have big problems just around the corner in the next few years, before Klopp decides to jump ship.
FSG have a big Summer ahead with their ageing squad and if FSG don't provide the necessary funds to strengthen the Dippers won't be happy and I can see them turning against their owners.

Dzeko9

Team supported
Manchester City
He wants 40 million euros. I think he will going to La Liga or PSG.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.