Mohammed Abu loan deal agreed

Kladze

Mohammed Abu will yet again go on loan and play for Stromsgodset IF. He didn't get playing time in 2. Bundesliga, and he has now returned to Norway, where he was one of the league's best players in 2010. Seems like all the Stromsgodset fans are ecstatic with his return.

Good luck to the lad.

Edit: And for those of you that don't know - he's a City player.

http://translate.google.com/transla...l/engelsk/artikkel.php?artid=10072637&act=url

The Frankfurt move was strange, I would have expected him to get in the squad even though they are going for promotion as he is a Ghana international and highly sought of.

Have high hopes for him, and this was a bit of a confidence dent. I would rather he comes back to England next season and go on loan to Wigan or someone, or maybe Brighton if they come up and let them have Razak on loan for a year as well.

bluebanana83 said:
The Frankfurt move was strange, I would have expected him to get in the squad even though they are going for promotion as he is a Ghana international and highly sought of.

Have high hopes for him, and this was a bit of a confidence dent. I would rather he comes back to England next season and go on loan to Wigan or someone, or maybe Brighton if they come up and let them have Razak on loan for a year as well.
Can't get a work permit for UK yet as he hasn't played for Ghana enough, hopefully he'll get some playing time in the next Africa cup of nations in January.

Tough tackling player, was really impressed when I saw him on trial with the eds a couple of years ago

His YouTube vids of all his touched in games make him look a class act. Hopefully he can go and boss Norway again then get a loan move to a tomsgher league

On the bench for the Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid game, on SS4 now, rearranged from yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.