Monaco (h) Pre-match (team news page 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been able to handle teams like Monaco (?!) and trying to make out that he's a coward for playing Yaya and Sergio.
lol he's a coward,cnuts wouldn't no the first thing about football management,what did they want him to do draft in two kids from eds instead bet they wouldn't say those things to his face..

lol he's a coward,cnuts wouldn't no the first thing about football management,what did they want him to do draft in two kids from eds instead bet they wouldn't say those things to his face..

That ginger douchebag Lalas had the gall to say 'I'm a romantic, I'm rooting for Pep'. He'll be the first to shit all over him and mock him/us if things go wrong.

That was my thought but we have to win this from the off. Cannot strengthen the bench at the expense of the starting 11. Best 11 and go for it.

COMON BLUES !!!!!!!!!!
A couple on there that can help 'shut up shop' if we are fortunate enough to get in the position. But yeah, it does lack a bit of flair!

FFs the Ref has four names, never trust anyone with four f**king names.

Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz
Games:19Totals: in spain
82 yellows
2 reds
His 2 reds come in his last five games
3 games ago he gave 9 yellows in ath bilbao v barca game

City to win 3-1( and end up with 9 men lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.