Monday Night Football

dctid

Just watching it now - got feckin rat boy as one of the presenters absolutely killing it - what a feckin piss poor presenter

dctid said:
Just watching it now - got feckin rat boy as one of the presenters absolutely killing it - what a feckin piss poor presenter
Poor at presenting, but his punditry is actually pretty good to be fair. Knows what hes talking about. It feels dirty saying that, but it's true.

It's been on for 45 mins and still no highlights just an 'uncomfortable in his own skin' analysis of the weekends games from ratboy

Citizen_Ando said:
It's been on for 45 mins and still no highlights just an 'uncomfortable in his own skin' analysis of the weekends games from ratboy

this - he is a greasy little fecker

On Sky Sports One now, surely they could have had someone else presenting instead of rat boy
As someone else already mentioned: Bring Back Andy Gray

Thought he was great last night and very objective considering his alliance. Tried to be funny as in his interview of Mancini. He was nervous but it was his first show and he will get better with time.

dctid said:
Citizen_Ando said:

this - he is a greasy little fecker

I can warm to greasy little feckers occasionally, but with a face like a rat's arse, I'm not gonna try to bring Neville into my fold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.