monday nights game

marco

so what we after here with us dropping points at cardiff, a chelsea win will see them 6 points clear of us or a united win 3 points clear with them going to liverpool on sun, chelsea no game

Yeah it's got that classic 1-1 draw written all over it. Not that i'm sitting on the fence.......why do people say that anyway? "Ah, sitting on the fence I see?"..... No, just think it'll be a draw!

Only Luiz is out for us. It's hard to predict Mourinho's lineups, especially with our depth in midfield but I'd like to see:

--------- Cech ---------

Azpili - Ivan - Terry - Cole

---- Ramires - MVG ----

DeBruyne - Oscar - Hazard

--------- Lukaku ---------

Mata didn't look up to fitness against Villa, but if he is now I'd obviously start him. Ramires/MVG is our best CM partnership from preaseason, but MVG has yet to start a competitive game and Mourinho may be uncomfortable throwing him in at OT. I doubt he'd start Lampard for this but Essien may get the nod considering the opposition. In defence he might play Cahill + Terry again as he seems to see Ivan as a RB only.

I think Lukaku is key. He started Torres and Ba for the previous two using Lukaku as a sub, and in both cameos he looked twice the player of either of them. Not to mention that he scored a hattrick the last time he met United. I'll be very disappointed if we start Torres who spends the game running away from their goal, only to sub him for Lukaku when it's too late.

A Chelsea win,never want the rags getting anything out of any game unless it directly benefits us. Plus we won't win the league so hopefully Chelski can do the business!

jake28 said:
A Chelsea win,never want the rags getting anything out of any game unless it directly benefits us. Plus we won't win the league so hopefully Chelski can do the business!

well jake i bet your a bundle of fun on a night out!, wrote the title off after 2 games ?

jake28 said:

utd lost at everton last season,1st or 2nd game.and still went on to win the league.

lots of injuries and bans to come before the season is out,and we will lose the odd game and so will utd/chelsea and pretty much everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.