Mondayitis

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I don't mind Mondays they seem to go quickly, its Tuesday's I hate.
I'm sure Einstein had the idea for the Theory of Relativity when he was sat at work on a Tuesday afternoon thinking "How the fuck do Saturday & Sunday go so quick when Monday & Tuesday seem to drag on forever?"

nimrod said:
FuZzY said:
I have it.

First day back at work after having a week off. Couldn't sleep properly last night. I never can on a Sunday night. That dread feeling in the pit of my stomach at the thought of coming back in work.

God I feel pissed off.

So how do you lot feel? Is anyone else suffering from Mondayitis?

stop whinging you big tart :)

yeah when I used to work (retired at 58) I used to get this miserable feeling about 5 pm on a Sunday arvo, like......weekend over :(

now its all fuckin great !

Yeah well I'm not as old as you, you old fart, and have some way to go yet before I can gladly retire. ;-)

BlueHalli said:
pominoz said:
BlueHalli said:
Ha! What planet are you on ?. It's not like there are shit loads of 'awesome' jobs out there . Iv never looked forward to goin to work but do so because I have to . Only a select few can be astronauts and footballers .

You do not need to be in an awesome job to enjoy it, i am a plasterer and love it as long as those you work with are sound, if not, find a crew that are.

Don't get me wrong, as far as jobs go, mine isn't bad. Saying that, I still get that feelin when Monday is on the horizon . I think it's more down to the fact that you have to be in a particular place at a particular time etc . I have had jobs that iv dreaded and I have eventually moved on but it's easy to get stuck in a rut, but to find a job you actually enjoy is a mission !. Iv never actually gone as far as being able to say I enjoy a job . I enjoy goin to the football, goin to the pub etc . Iv never had a job that slips in this category but I can at least say I don't mind my job . Still a fooker gettin up at 5am or workin till 10 pm depending on the shift I'm on but do it for the extra money, and to be honest, would rather do it than work days .

Hopefully I can one have a job that I enjoy but this is very doubtful .

I must admit that the craic here is very good on construction/building sites. Usually heaps of banter between the convict, kangaroo fuckers and the pommy/Irish bastards, work hard then off to the pub for a couple and the pay is good. Makes the working week something to look forward to.
I have been Mr Mum for the last few years (apart from a few weekend jobs) and i miss it.

I'm in a foul mood, had a terrible night slelep and have a bad dose of the Mondayitis again. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.