Monday's football

Marvin

Villa 1-1 Swansea
Blackburn 1-2 Stoke
QPR 2-1 Norwich
Wolves 0-2 Chelsea
Fulham 1-4 Arsenal

More bad news with Chelsea and Arsenal set for wins?

Didn't Wolves beat chelsea last season? I can't see them as credible title challengers now and Arsenal will be pushed to overtake Spurs, never mind us and the rags.

lancs blue said:
Didn't Wolves beat chelsea last season? I can't see them as credible title challengers now and Arsenal will be pushed to overtake Spurs, never mind us and the rags.
The New Year results put Arsenal back in the frame. Utd and City suddenly look vulnerable, and all the challengers will be expecting City and Utd to slip up against Liverpool and Newcastle.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
Marvin said:
Villa 1-1 Swansea
Blackburn 1-2 Stoke
QPR 2-1 Norwich
Wolves 0-2 Chelsea
Fulham 1-4 Arsenal

Arsenal 4-1 can't see them scoring 4 goals I also have a feeling Wolves will beat Chelsea there players don't look interested.
Fulham will have a go I think, and that may play into Arsenal's hands. Chelsea will want to bounce back after a bad result v Villa. And over the New Year the teams with big squads have an advantage because they can play rested fringe players

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:
The New Year results put Arsenal back in the frame. Utd and City suddenly look vulnerable, and all the challengers will be expecting City and Utd to slip up against Liverpool and Newcastle.

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 pm --

citytill1die84 said:
Marvin said:
Villa 1-1 Swansea
Blackburn 1-2 Stoke
QPR 2-1 Norwich
Wolves 0-2 Chelsea
Fulham 1-4 Arsenal

Arsenal 4-1 can't see them scoring 4 goals I also have a feeling Wolves will beat Chelsea there players don't look interested.
Fulham will have a go I think, and that may play into Arsenal's hands. Chelsea will want to bounce back after a bad result v Villa. And over the New Year the teams with big squads have an advantage because they can play rested fringe players
Like we did yesterday!

Rested fringe players are not as good against fresh 1st teamers

Rested fringe players are better than tired 1st team players

All things being equal

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Marvin said:
Villa 1-1 Swansea
Blackburn 1-2 Stoke
QPR 2-1 Norwich
Wolves 0-2 Chelsea
Fulham 1-4 Arsenal

Villa win
Blckburn win
Norwich win
Wolves draw
Fulham draw
City win...

Hearts - Hibernian v Hearts - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 6/5 @ 2.20
Leicester - Crystal Palace v Leicester - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 13/10 @ 2.30
Aston Villa - Aston Villa v Swansea City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 10/11 @ 1.91
Blackburn - Blackburn v Stoke City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 13/8 @ 2.63
QPR - QPR v Norwich City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ Evens @ 2.00

Thank you Joey, warnock you prat.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 pm --<br /><br />Swans looking very dangerous at Villa Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.