Money burning a hole in our pockets

We wont be buying anyone like that.

The club were obviously hoping to get Messi for as cheap as possible and sending Garcia as part of it.

Think we'll be getting Koulibaly and that will be it.

Though i think we need 2 more top class players to win the champs league.

the need for a top draw striker is a must now messi has done a u-turn, we are short in strikers and only a top draw striker will do, the price city was paying in wages for messi would cover any top striker in the world
even a fee of £200million for mbappe or £100million for Haaland or even sancho at a buy back clause £70million

Itll be Koulibaly and another one thats whats being said. Also Sam lee says theres an alternative to messi so who ever that is.

the need for a top draw striker is a must now messi has done a u-turn, we are short in strikers and only a top draw striker will do, the price city was paying in wages for messi would cover any top striker in the world
even a fee of £200million for mbappe or £100million for Haaland or even sancho at a buy back clause £70million

I fully agree that we need another striker/forward player.

I have my doubts that Jesus can be a main striker like Aguero, though his all round play is excellent. I think Mahrez is hit and miss and the jury is out on Bernardo if he can capture his form again.

I just don't see the club spending that kind of money. They seem very wary of being seen to splash the cash too much.

I think we need another striker/forward player and a top centre midfielder to really challenge for the league and champs league.

mbappe felix joao Haaland sancho

messi deal is off city have £600 million earmarked for messi wages and transfer market is wide open and city need a striker and a defender
this should be fun and if others are laughing about the messi u=turn then look out

i think city will do very well out of all this messi crap and in the long run and the future their is better options
messi you had your chance now fuck off and we will not be coming back
Not going to happen, our most expensive player is Mahrez at £60m, although we will need to replace Sergio

None of those players are interested in moving to City. I actually don’t think Mbappe would be that great for us, his overall game isn’t that well suited to our style of play. That’s doubly true for Haaland, who plays like a superior version of Lukaku

Very few attacking players would improve our first team

I fully agree that we need another striker/forward player.

I have my doubts that Jesus can be a main striker like Aguero, though his all round play is excellent. I think Mahrez is hit and miss and the jury is out on Bernardo if he can capture his form again.

I just don't see the club spending that kind of money. They seem very wary of being seen to splash the cash too much.

I think we need another striker/forward player and a top centre midfielder to really challenge for the league and champs league.

(They seem very wary of being seen to splash the cash too much ?)
so why was we giving messi £600 million for 3 years at city and 2 years at NYC

the club wanted a statement signing and messi was top of the list but now this has gone the need is still there
city have to sign a striker and defender just to balance the squad, so why not go and try to sign somebody that will do both as a statement and a draw top striker

None of those players are interested in moving to City. I actually don’t think Mbappe would be that great for us, his overall game isn’t that well suited to our style of play. That’s doubly true for Haaland, who plays like a superior version of Lukaku

Very few attacking players would improve our first team

i think felix joao would be a great signing and looks the part and ticks all the boxes and the young striker would light up the premier league playing for manchester city

(They seem very wary of being seen to splash the cash too much ?)
so why was we giving messi £600 million for 3 years at city and 2 years at NYC

the club wanted a statement signing and messi was top of the list but now this has gone the need is still there
city have to sign a striker and defender just to balance the squad, so why not go and try to sign somebody that will do both as a statement and a draw top striker

Who said we were giving him £600m? Just paper talk that.

We wanted him on a free.

Who said we were giving him £600m? Just paper talk that.

We wanted him on a free.

we was getting him on a free ? the £600 million was just his wages over the 5 years split between city and NYC
its worked out to be £120million a year ?? the deal was made up of a signing on fee and bonuses and targets

it was going to be the first £1 million pound a week player and that is after tax ? its now crazy thinking about it
and maybe wrong for the club at this time when football been hit by covid-19, but messi time is running out and in 12 months time city maybe a different club and have a new manager ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.